Facilities Cooling And Heating. The Team To Trust For All Professional Heating Repair In Canterbury
Whether you are wanting to install a heating unit in Canterbury for the very first time or seeking to change the old system, you can depend on the professionals at Facilities Cooling & Heating. We are proud of our heater repair work and service that can increase the efficiency of your unit. Together with repair work, we also provide heating system service that keeps your system running well throughout its life time. You can also depend on our professionals for Rinnai Hot Water System installation, repair work, and service which will be carried out to the industry standards.
Further, our whole process is transparent from start till the end
We are offered 24 × 7 hours; our services are offered based on your convenience.
Furthermore, we service heaters of all the brands
Signs You Need Gas Heating Repairs In Canterbury
If you discover any of the given mentioned signs, it is a clear indicator that you need heating repair work Canterbury services:
If unexpectedly you observe an extreme smell of gas or something burning inside
Further, if your heater is not working correctly, shut it off right away.
If the heater is not dispersing the heated air uniformly.
If you see sudden sparks among the wires of the heating unit.
All these are the indications your heating unit has a fault and requires repair.
With the above signs, you do not need to get panic. Simply select your phone and call us and and our professionals will repair the issue for you.
We’re Gas Safe Registered and Local Heater Repair Work Expert in Canterbury
Defective heating units are one of the scariest experiences one can ever face. We provide full scale repair and evaluation of all kinds of heating units. Providing services to many, we have actually become Melbourne’s largest heating repair business. In addition, we are gas safe registered and so you do not require to fret.
Local Canterbury Gas Heater Repair
Do not pay uneven prices to a producer specific service technician. Get the same thing serviced for less by contacting us. With us, you can get your heater fixed at best rates, there is no guess work and nasty surprises. What’s more? We supply a guarantee on all our services.
We are licensed and accredited to provide services for both property and commercial locations. Further, our network of engineers and plumbings are qualified to repair all types of heating issues ranging from minor repair work to major issues.
Our Exclusive Heating System Repair Work Services
We are acknowledged as one of the leading brands in repair work market, thanks to our clients who have actually revealed their trust in us. We are Melbourne’s largest and independent heating system installers. In addition, we also provide 24 hr repairing services for all your heating requirements in Canterbury. Have a look at the services that we offer:
Hot Water Heating System Repair Work In Canterbury
- Water hydronic heating unit installation, repair work, and replacement
- Connective heating systems repair work
- Central heating unit repair work, maintenance, and installation
- Gas under floor heat system repair, servicing, and installations
- Gas ducted heater installation, sales, and repairs
- Split system heating system repairing, maintenance, and installation
- Ceiling ducted heating repairs, servicing, and installation
- Electric storage hot water system installation and repair work
- Solar hot water system servicing, repair, and installation leak repair work to hydronic Systems
- Treatment of blocked drains pipes and drain treatment
- Central heating boilers repair and installation
Moreover, We Also Concentrate On:
- Connective Heating Systems
- Ducted Heating Systems
- Electric Thin Film Heating
- In-slab heating
- Off-peak electric storage heating units
- Gas Space Heating Units
If none of your issues matches with our above discussed services, simply give us a call. Somebody from our team will make a visit to your home and sort your issue out. Call us today 03 9357 5768
Our Heater Maintenance And Repair Service Process In Canterbury
Even with regular maintenance and regular check-ups, unpredicted things typically happen, resulting in costly repair work or installation of the brand-new unit. Take a look at our comprehensive heating unit repair work process:
Gas Heating Repair Services For Canterbury
A heating system either uses gas or oil to create heat. It normally gets down when the thermostat blows down.
Our experts, on arrival, inspect your entire heating unit and determine the extent of repair work associated with it.
Even more, they also check all the circuitry and presence of any faults inside it.
As soon as our cleaners make all the evaluations, the professionals attend to the problem.
The issue can be any varying from leakage valves, loose or burnt wires, broken thermostats or torn circuitry.
If your heating unit uses ducts to disperse the hot air, then our experts also check them too and fix them if needed.
The experts also check the heating heater, heat exchanger, blower, burners, and controls.
They also inspect the heatpump and the radiators if your heater is having it.
In addition, we inspect all the areas. After appropriate assessment, if the parts need fixing, then they are fixed or re-placed with prior notice.
Tips While Getting Heaters Installed in Your Home
You must take care of some things while getting central heaters set up in your house so that they might not produce any faults in future:
With the help of qualified professionals, you need to think about the size of your home and get a heating system installed according to it.
For size calculations, you can take the help of free cost calculators that are readily available on-line.
Further, make sure that there are no fractures and holes in the door and window frames. If there are any, it is important to fix them to prevent heat loss.
Be cautious about the place of the heating system; make certain that there is enough space for future repair work.
Finally, hire a qualified and a knowledgeable expert for installation.
Our Professionals Licensed To Service And Repair The Following Brands:-
- Daikin Heating System Servicing, Repair & Installation In Canterbury
- Bosch Heating System Servicing, Repair & Installation In Canterbury
- Mitsubishi Heating System Servicing, Repair & Installation In Canterbury
- Hitachi Heating System Servicing, Repair & Installation In Canterbury
- Samsung Heating System Servicing, Repair & Installation In Canterbury
- Panasonic Heating System Servicing, Repair & Installation In Canterbury
- Brivis Heating System Servicing, Repair & Installation In Canterbury
- Rinnai Heating System Servicing, Repair & Installation In Canterbury
- Braemar Heating System Servicing, Repair & Installation In Canterbury
- Vulcan Heating System Servicing, Repair & Installation In Canterbury
- Pyrox Heating System Servicing, Repair & Installation In Canterbury
- Lennox Heating System Servicing, Repair & Installation In Canterbury
- Carrier Heating System Servicing, Repair & Installation In Canterbury
- Bonaire Heating System Servicing, Repair & Installation In Canterbury
- Honeywell Heating System Servicing, Repair & Installation In Canterbury
Why Hire Us?
We are a professional in central heating and repair. Hire us because:
- Experienced and registered heating repair work engineers
- Expert diagnosis
- Highest quality replacement parts and parts
- Guaranteed work and on-time
- Emergency situation support and same day services
No matter what your heating & cooling requirements are, we can assist. We will evaluate your air conditioning requirements and supply customised services in Canterbury & throughout Melbourne. For more information on our service and to arrange an appointment, call our team at 03 9357 5768!